2022 VENDOR OPPORTUNITIES
Vendor Spot: non food vendor
space is limited to 50 vendors
• (1) vendor/booth space at event.
• Please note: Vendors must provide everything needed for setup including a tent to fit a 10’x10’ space, tables, and chairs.
• Vendors cannot drive to their spot and will need a wagon or something to use for transporting materials from vendor unloading zone to vendor spot.
• Vendors must submit a valid Certificate of Insurance (COI): non-profits must submit non-profit status
• No electricity is available
TOTAL INVESTMENT: $200 for one 10 foot by 10 foot spot: Non-Profits receive a 50% discount
space is limited to 6 food trucks and 4 beer/beverage vendors
• (1) Vendor/booth space at event.
• Please note: Vendors must provide everything needed for setup including a tent or food truck for distributing food/beverages, tables and chairs.
• Vendors must submit a valid Certificate of Insurance (COI) and current Health Dept. permit.
• No electricity is available.
Total Investment: $150 one time fee for 20’ by 20’ space
Vendor Deadline: April 29, 2022